Brooklands House, Eccleshall Road
Staffordshire, ST16 1PD
- Viewing Times:
- Due to complete spring 2018
- Call our Sales Team:
- 01785 249 175
Ideally located on Eccleshall Road, a sought after and established road. Set within spacious leafy grounds, overlooking a beautiful Nature Reserve and within reach of a good selection of local independent shops.
Brooklands House will offer a select collection of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments for sale, all with balconies or patios and many with en-suite shower rooms.
The historical county town of Stafford, set in the heart of the West Midlands, displays impressive architecture both ancient and modern.
Boasting many outstanding landmarks Stafford town centre is home to Stafford Castle which dates back to the Normans and the Elizabethan Ancient High House, the largest timber framed town house in England. Standing on the eastern banks of the River Sow, the imposing 200 year old Broad Eye Windmill is one of Stafford's most distinctive buildings.
On the outskirts of the town centre the magnificent 900 acre Shugborough Estate and the 16th Century Rose Jacobean Mansion House, Ingestre Hall are well worth a visit.
Stafford Gatehouse Theatre is the town's main entertainment and cultural venue, while Staffordshire County Showground, located just outside the town, plays host to many national and local events. Stafford also offers a vast array of shopping, art galleries, restaurants and cinemas.
Our proposed development, Brooklands House, will overlook the picturesque Nature Reserve, Doxey Marshes and with award winning Victoria Park located near to the River Sow there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors.
Easy access to the M6 (junction 14, approx. 0.5 miles*) makes Birmingham Airport just a 40 minute drive away for those wishing to travel further afield.
- Beautifully appointed kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- Balconies or patios to most apartments
- En-suite and bathroom with heated towel rails to many apartments
- Slip resistant and level access shower rooms
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Utility cupboards with space for a washer/dryer and in most cases separate storage rooms
- 24-hour emergency call system linked directly to dedicated MHA on site care team
- Audio and visual entry system to main entrance
- Wider doorways and spacious rooms for ease of wheelchair access
- Ample easy reach sockets, light switches and telephone points
- Electric throughout with energy efficient hot water and central heating system
- Elegant table service restaurant
- Beautifully appointed lounge with outdoor patio
- Activities and crafts room
- Spa and Therapy suite
- Hairdressing salon
- Internal mobility scooter store with electric charging facilities
- Fully furnished guest suite with en-suite, television and tea/coffee making facilities
- Lifts to all floors
- Private residents parking
- Complimentary minibus shuttle service (until the development is 85% occupied, when homeowners can then decide to retain the service at cost, or not)
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens
How to find us
To make your move smooth and stress free we also offer the following with our compliments on every new Adlington purchase.
- A personal clerk service to help with change of address and arranging removals
- A handyman to help put up curtain poles and pictures etc.
- A luxury welcome pack waiting in your apartment
- A meal courtesy of Adlington on your move in day