Moving Made Easy
We’ll be there to support you throughout – from assisting in managing your sale to providing a handyman to help you put up curtains and pictures.
If required we can offer the services of a clerk to organise tasks such as redirecting post, notifying friends of your change of address, taking meter readings and registering with utility companies, council tax and the electoral roll.
To make your move smooth and stress free we offer the following with our compliments on every new Adlington purchase:
- A personal clerk to help with change of address and arranging removals
- A handyman to help put up curtain poles and pictures etc.
- A luxury welcome pack waiting in your apartment
- A meal courtesy of Adlington on your move in day
- Afternoon tea voucher for you and your friends
If you have a property to sell we can help with our complimentary supported move service:
- We can introduce you to local estate agents and arrange a valuation for you
- You will be assigned a personal advisor to support and advise you throughout
- We will actively manage the sale of your property by liaising with your estate agent, your solicitor and you
All this at no extra cost, allowing you to live life to the full, with peace of mind and security, in your new Adlington home.
Make it easy with part exchange, a simple solution to a quick and easy move to an Adlington retirement apartment.
With the part exchange offer you can avoid the trouble and cost of dealing with estate agents, and the uncertainty of whether you will be able to make your move. Once you’ve decided which apartment you’d like to purchase and you've accepted a part exchange offer* on your existing property, things can move along very quickly. If you accept the part exchange offer Adlington will also reduce the apartment you are purchasing by £5,000.
Because part exchange is so flexible, most type of residential property can be considered, whether they have a higher or lower value than our apartments.
- No estate agent fees
- Simple and quick
- Hassle free
* Agreement is subject to survey, contract and to terms & conditions of the part exchange company.
The state benefits and allowances system can seem taxing and complex. In fact, according to Age UK, an estimated £5 billion every year is failed to be claimed by those entitled to it. Some payments depend on your state of health, and whether you’re on a low income but others are available to everyone of a certain age.
You could benefit financially from your move to Adlington.
You may find that a certain amount of the costs involved in living in an Adlington retirement apartment may be covered by claiming for entitlements such as Pension Credit. Even if you think you are not eligible now, you may be entitled to recieve certain benefits once you have moved in or if your situation changes in the future.
If you are interested in finding out more about the benefits you may entitled to by living in an Adlington apartment we recommend contacting:CAREAWARE, PO Box 8, Manchester, M30 9NY
Helpline: 0161 7071107
CareAware is a non profit making public information and advisory service specialising in the issues relating to funding care for older people.